Søknadsfrist: 24. januar 2021, om 6 dager
MazeMap is the leading provider of digital indoor maps and navigation to universities, hospitals, offices and more. We are offering an exciting role for a part time self-driven and proactive person with the relevant education to join our team as a Design Officer in our Trondheim office. This is a role where you can grow with the company and help make an impact that is seen by our clients, partners and users. MazeMap is a dynamic and international company in a growth stage. Currently, we are 40 employees, 11 different nationalities with offices in four locations globally and growing!
Qualifications and qualities needed:
- Comfortable with working independently and making own decisions
- Able to seek new knowledge and solutions to challenges on your own
- Familiar with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and preferably Photoshop
- A creative mindset and excited to try new ideas
- An eye for aesthetically pleasing graphic design
- Able to communicate ideas and thoughts (especially to non-designers)
What we can offer:
- Freedom to affect the creative direction the company is headed in
- Challenge yourself and push your knowledge within various graphic design software
- Flexible hours and flexible workplace - perfect for students
- Friendly and enthusiastic colleagues
- Being part of a fast growing company
"As a design officer for MazeMap, I got the opportunity to use and develop my graphic and visual communication skills in a professional setting. The position was very flexible which made it easy to combine with my studies, and tasks included creating flyers, illustrations, stands for conferences, and web design. Despite it being a part time job, I very much felt like a part of the MazeMap team and that my work was valued. I would highly recommend this position! "
- Neva Rustad, student at Industrial Design, NTNU and Design Officer at MazeMap October 2019 - January 2021
If you would like to be a part of a fast paced environment with a fun working culture and you feel that you are the right candidate for the job, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding the position, call, Marine Shrestha, Director of Strategic Partnerships on +47 992 02 997